Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Review || The Leakey Collection, Marula Facial Oil





Hello there beauties, 

Welcome to my first post of 2017!! I thought I would start the year off with a review. Every year I like to think of January as a pamper month. We have all been run ragged with the festivities of Christmas and now we are paying the price. We are tired, possibly run down and our skin and bodies are feeling the effects of a months worth of bad food choices! 

My first review is of a little product that might just give your skin the pick me up it needs. It is the Marula Facial Oil. 

I was kindly send this by the company but I am under no obligation to feature them on this blog & I am not getting paid for this review. As I have I always promised this review will be frank and honest and will represent my true feelings on this product. 


The company sent me a 30ml bottle of their Pure Marula Facial Oil, East Africa. It claims to be a light, fast absorbing Marula Oil, rich in antioxidants & omega acids, effectively moisturises skin to help reduce visable signs of aging. Big claims for a little bottle! 


I have normal to dry skin so to say I was excited by it's arrival is an understatement. Any time I see a product with these kinds of claims, you can sign me up! Also considering that I am turning 27 in 3 months anti - aging is also a welcome claim. It's always a good idea to get a jump on things. 

First of all I love the smell. It smells like a spa full of essential oils so when ever I use it, it feels like a proper pampering session. I also love the texture, its not thick or gloopy (anyone who's been here long enough will know I hate the sticky feeling & residue some products leave)


I do honestly feel like my skin feels calmer and more nourished after using this product.




Anything I don't like?

Do not get this stuff in your eyes! Seems obvious doesn't it but it has accidentally happened to me (more times than I care to admit) and it stings like a mother******. Seriously do your best to avoid this!!     

Although it claims to be fast absorbing, It is but only when used on it's own... It doesn't absorb quickly over other products. To be honest this is probably my own fault as I was using a thick moisturiser underneath and I have no patience when it comes to products drying in between so I don't think it could penetrate the barrier as quickly. 


Would I recommend this product!?

Absolutely! It really does make your skin feel nourished after a long busy day, the spa like scents also help you to relax & I find it makes my skin care routine more pleasurable as I feel like I am really doing something to help & pamper my skin. My boyfriend has also used this & it worked great for his skin too. He is skin is normal/oily. 

This 30ml bottle retails for about E31 but if you want a product that will go the extra mile with your skin and you really want to pamper it then give this a go! You won't be disappointed & to be honest I can't think of a better way to start off the new year then by pampering yourself!!    

Chat soon x




Thank You for Reading
xox





Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog!? Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle
Previous Posts-



    

No comments:

Post a Comment