Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Beauty Blogmas #5 || Empties!!



Hello Hello,

Today I have another empties. I had to look back over my blog to find out that the last time I did one of these posts it was MARCH!! Crazy! Anyway I have quite alot to get through so I will split it up into different posts so you might see another one of these types of posts again in January! So here's what I gots for you today my loves!

If you would like to check out my other empties I will link them below! 

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

I think the picture says it all! 6 Full size bottles and one travel. I'm currently making my way through another one!! I have a full review here - Garnier Micellar Water - Full Review but I think you can already guess my thoughts on this product!




Batiste Dry Shampooo

Again you can see this is a much loved product. 5 empty cans! I love the brunette version as there is no white casting from it! Another highly recommended product!! 




P.S... Love This Make-up Brush Cleaner

Again I have been using this for over a year now and I couldn't recommend it enough for spot cleaning brushes. At E2.50 a pop you can't go wrong #winning




Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - Medium

Yesterday we talked all about self tanning and I mention that I have been using this product for about 8 years now. It honestly is a #holygrail product and I don't take that term lightly! I have a full review on the range here - Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - Full Review and you can also check out yesterdays post to find out more about how I use this & other tanning products! 




Soap & Glory Mist You Madly

I really liked the scent of this. I don't usually use body sprays, I much prefer Perfumes, but I love to spray this after getting out a shower. It has the lovely Soap & Glory clean smell. 




Loreal Paris Infallible Mattifying Base 

I really like this primer. I have a full review here if you would like to find out more - Loreal Infallible Mattifying Base - Full Review



This is my little empties I will have more on the way with more make-up bits. This has made my empties bin a little more spacious!! 

Previous Empties Posts
Empties #2  (Video Form)


Chat soon x


NOLLAIG SHONA


Click here for GIVEAWAY details - Beauty Advent Calendar GIVEAWAY

Blogmas fun continues on my Lifestyle Blog Lifestyle Blogmas #5 || Pennys / Primark Winter Goodies Lifestyle Haul

Previous Posts -


Have you checked out my Lifestyle Blog !? - Beauty La Linda - Lifestyle




Thank You for Reading
xox



HAPPY HOLIDAYS
XOX
HO! HO! HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment