Pages

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Pennys / Primark Haul



Hey Everyone, 

Today I have a little haul for you guys. Since I moved from the city, months at a time go by without venturing into Pennys / Primark these days!! So I was extremely reserved and showed great restraint when I took a wander around yesterday. I wasn't in their for long & I also picked up a new HP Pavillion x2 (My old baby is no longer up to the task so I need a new one & decided for the moment I wanted something a bit more flexible as its a laptop & a tablet, but also travel friendly. This was the perfect option for me for right now! I love it! Its my new little baby!) so I couldn't really justify a Pennys shopping spree on top of that!! However I did pick up a couple of things..... Wana see??? 

*On a side note - Can you believe we are in autumn already!? #myfavouriteseason 

Rose Gold (effect) Chain Detail Necklace

The minute I spotted this I knew I had to have it in my life!! I love it!! I think its the perfect accessory to jazz up any outfit. It was just what I was looking for so I was delighted to pick up this little baby for only E5!!! WIN!




PS... Love This - Flawless Finish Foundation Brush

Okay so I have heard EVERYONE talking about the Oval Style Artis brushes, but lets be real as much as I like to try out new brushes these are super expensive & right now I dont have it in my budget. However that doesn't mean I'm not interested in the concept so I couldn't pass up the PS... Love This range oval style brush for E4. I can't wait to try it out & I actually love that its rose gold (are you sensing a theme here!? Haha)






PS... Individual False Lashes

I had to pick up another pack of my favourite lashes!! I have (as many of you already know) raved about these before!! If you would like to read my full review you can just click here - Review - PS... Eyelashes





PS... Blender Sponge

I dont think I have ever talked about this before but I actually really like this sponge. I have never used the Beauty Blender so I can in no way do a comparison (I will try it some day I promise haha) but I like this one. Its quite firm & I like that. I use it both wet & dry. I use it on its own for foundation & concealer and I also use it as a finishing touch after using a brush for application. This is my second blender sponge. I just felt like it was time to get a new one & again at an amzing price E1!!  





Essence Velvet Sticks

In a previous haul, which was an essence haul, I picked up the glossy stick thinking it was these Matt Velvet ones. I was a little bit gutted even though I do like that one. If you missed my Essence haul & would like to check it out you can click on the link here ~ Essence Haul. I really wanted to try these ones as I am still very much in love with the matt lip trend. I picked up two shades. I picked up the shade 01 Nude Hero & 02 Peony Star. Both of these shades are very much me shades, a nude & a mauvey colour. I cant wait to try them out. I will keep you updated!!




Matt Matt Matt Longlasting Lipgloss

Again we have another trend, matt. I saw this and I think its new as I haven't anything like this on the Essence display before. It is in the shade 01 La Vie Est Belle. It is kind of a bubblegum / mauvey pink. It claims that it is a longlasting creamy lipgloss for velvet - matt lip, that doesn't dry out the lips & has high coverage.... we shall see...






So that was my Rose Gold / Matt inspired haul haha, I really didn't plan it & to be honest I didn't even notice until I sat down to write this! However I am very happy with my purchases. Although I am trying to stay on a budget these days, trying to manage my money better, I am very happy with my budget friendly shopping spree where I spent a total of E19.40 !!



Have you picked up anything nice recently that you would like to share?? Leave me a comment & let me know!


Or if you have tried any of the products that I purchased today, what were your thoughts!?    



Chat Soon x  




 Thank You For Reading
xox





Previous Posts -


Have you checked out my lifestyle blog!?  Beauty La Linda ~ Lifestyle
Previous Posts -






*Dont Forget you can also connect with me - 
INSTAGRAM - @beauty_la_linda
TWITTER - @Beauty_La_Linda
BLOGLOVIN - Beauty La Linda




No comments:

Post a Comment