Pages

Thursday 4 June 2015

Product of the week || Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Rose Hip || Beauty La Linda ~ MUA


Hey Everyone!! 

I have another product of the week this week!! and its from one of my favourite highstreet brands Barry M. Its the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine NAIL PAINT in the shade Rose Hip!!

In general I tend to be drawn the these Shades of Nail & Lip colours! I love pastel nail varnishes!! I will have a post coming up very soon on the pastel shades I have been loving so far during Spring and Summer. But Spoiler this one will have to get a mention! Its the perfect white based baby pink shade!! I'm in love!!

I've heard This shade is a dupe for Essie's Fiji which I must admit I have been meaning to pick up for a while but never managed to get my hands on it for whatever reason. I also had this in mind when I picked this baby up but I alas as I have never tried Essie's Fiji I cannot confirm or deny that they are dupes! However whether it is a dupe or not I think it is a beautiful shade and definitely worth a purchase. At just over 5 Euro a pop I think it is an absolute steal!

Barry M in general do a fantastic range of nail varnish and are home to some of my absolute favourite shades, finishes and textures so if this particular doesn't take your fancy then I'm sure you would find another that would take your fancy!! 

"I'm so Fancy....."  





Well guys that's it, just a quick shout out!! 

Let me know if have tried this nail varnish and what you thought of it!

If you do pick it up sent me pics on twitter or Instagram let me know how much you love it!!



Chat soon x 




Thank You For Reading
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment