Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

My 1st NYX Haul! || Beauty La Linda - MUA



Hey There Friends,

Some of you will already know this if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, that I went to Galway for my birthday last weekend (Yes it finally happened... I am now 25.... #nolongerearlytwenties #sadface) While I was there I managed to pick up some NYX products which havent been in Ireland long and are currently not sold anywhere close to me.


If you are not currently following me on Twitter (Just Click Here) or Instagram (Just Click Here) or you can click on the Icons on the side bar & we can be friends and chat about life!! 


Anyway I was so delighted when I managed to get my hands on these babies as have been hearing about NYX Cosmetics for years but never got the pleasure of trying them out for myself! 


So here are the products I picked up!!

NYX Pore Filler 

I was in dire need of a primer and I was planning on repurchasing my tried and true Maybelline Baby Skin Primer (Review Here) but I came across the NYX stand first so I decided to try out this baby. I have been using it for a couple of days now and I like it but there will be a more indepth review coming soon... *pinky promise* 
     



NYX Round Lipstick - Summer Love

Girl you know I cant resist a Nude haha. If you have been following my blog for a while or follow me on any of my social media again you will already know that these are the colours that I gravitate towards so I was simply powerless and had to pick up a nude. I fell in love with this shade - Summer Love. again Ive only used it once so I cant give a full review but these are so super creamy! I couldnt believe it!!    







NYX Round Lipstick - Power

This is another I had to give a home. I just couldnt bare to leave it sitting on the shelf! Its like a lilac-y , nude-y , Pastel-y, colour and I think it will be perfect for the spring / summer season!!  *I think Its actually coming off a lot darker in the photo than in person. If you have a NYX counter near you check it out*






NYX Butter Gloss - Creme Brulee

It was not possible to leave the stand with out trying one the most hyped up products from NYX , the Butter Glosses! I decided to pick up a nudy one of course the beauty blogger famous Creme Brulee. I havent tried this one out yet for myself but Im looking forward to it and I will be letting you guys know if I think thats its worth the hype.  









That is everything! Like I said it wasnt a lot but I was so excited to finally try them out!! also as I have already I will be keeping you guys updated on my thoughts and feelings about them!!

Have you tried any of these products?? What did you think??

Do you have any recommendations on any NYX products that I should try and get my hands on next??


chat to you all soon


If you want more then you might want to check out my lifestyle blog? Beauty La Linda Lifestyle




Thank You For Reading

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment