Pages

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Product of the week - Maybelline Colour Sensational Range - Midnight Plum




Hello Ladies,

So generally my product of the week series is kind of randomly laid out. They only happen when something really catches my eye. This means that there could be weeks in between each one of these types of posts, but girls let me tell you they are coming in fast and furious these days. It may have something to do with this holiday season we have coming upon us and companies are upping their game or maybe I have just been a little luckier but all the same Im enjoying finding all these new discoveries.

Today I want tell you about my new favourite darker lipstick - Maybellines Midnight Plum. When I spotted it in the shop I honestly dont know what it was but I was just drawn to it. Its not the typical shade I would go for at all! Anyone who knows me well knows Im a nudes girl.... always have been and probably always will be, but something about this colour just grabbed me. Although I have been Branching out and trying to be a bit more colourful about the lipsticks I have been wearing nude is still my comfort zone. 

If Im completely honest I had this lipstick about 3 weeks before I tried it. I was going out for a friends birthday and I tried it on just to see how it would look with the makeup I was wearing that night and Oh. My. God!. I was in love I kept it on for the whole night (which not my original intention) and yes I realise what Im about to say next may sound weird as a "Beauty guru"/Blogger whatever.. but It is the first night that I can ever remember as young adult going out partying and wearing dark lipstick. Crazy huh? spending most of my waking hours doing makeup involved stuff and still at the age of 24 had not managed to leave my comfort zone for a night out. 

Thanks to Maybelline I have taken that step! They have completely opened my eyes and I see more dark lipped nights out in my future. 

For this reason this is definitely my product of the week and my advice to any of you girls who are afraid to get out of your comfort zones then jump! Take the leap! After all... whats the worst that could happen??   

Have you tried this lipstick shade?
                



Image: www.herworldplus.com




Thank You For Reading
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment