Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Sleek Week!! #1st Look - Bronze Smokey Eye Make-up Look



















Hey beauties,


Today I promised a sleek inspired make-up look so this is the first one I have created for you guys. To create this eye look I used the Au Naturel eye shadow Palate. 









If you want to know more about how to create this look just keep reading! - 







  • I primed my eyes  (Essence I Heart Stage Eyeshadow Base)  
  • I applied the shade Conker all over my lid and blended it up towards my crease.
  • I applied Moss along the crease as my transition shade.
  • I deeped up the outer V of my eyes using Mineral Earth.
  • I applied Taupe in the middle of my lids in order to give them more dimension. I also used this in the inner corners as a highlight.
  • I applied Nougat under my brow bone as a highlight
  • I primed my face (Maybelline Baby Skin Primer)
  • I applied my foundation/BB Cream (17 BB Blemish Balm, light)
  • I applied my concealer in the shape of 2 Vs under the eyes and dotted it my chin and forehead. I then blended this out into my base. I use this to cover dark circles and as a highlighter for the centre of my face. (Maybelline Dream Lumi /Essence Stay All Day 16hr Concealer)
  •  I applied  cream bronzer using a stippling brush to carve out my contour and blended the edges.
  • Next I apply translucent powder to the centre of my face, where I have already applied concealer. (Catrice- Prime & Fine Translucent Loose Powder)
  • I applied bronzer over where I have already stared my contouring. (Sleek Face Contouring Kit - Light)
  • I applied my blush (Sleek – Rose Gold)
  • I applied my highlight to the tops of the cheekbones (Sleek Face Contouring Kit – Light)
  • I tight line the upper and lower waterlines with black eyeliner pencil (Avon – Colourtrend – Black).
  • I applied liquid liner to my upper lashline and winged it out at outer corners.  
  • Next I curl my lashes and apply my first mascara (Catrice – Lases to Kill, Ultra Black, Volume Mascara).
  • And on to the eyebrows. For this I use powder. I have used pencil in the past but I prefer powder now to define and fill them in (Catrice – Eyebrow set)
  • Next I applied my lipstick – Sleek Liqueur
  • Next my first coat of mascara has set so I curl them again and go back in with my second mascara that I use (Catrice – Lashes to Kill – Fibre Lash mascara)
  • And finally I set my face using my Urban Decay – All Nighter finishing spray





If you would like to see my make-up on camera I have started doing youtube videos and in my videos today I am wearing this make-up, apart from the lipstick which I changed to a Maybelline Sultry Sand & Rosy Dream Combo. Please make sure to SUBSCRIBE if you like what you see.





Thank you for reading
xox






No comments:

Post a Comment