Pages

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Announcement!! – I’ve started YouTube!!!



Hey guys!



I have so very exciting news to share I have decided to start doing videos on YouTube!! It was something I always wanted to do but didn’t really have the courage to. Today I decided to bite the bullet and get the ball rolling so I filmed my first 2 videos!! The first one is an introduction video welcoming you all to my channel & the next one is the products I used currently as my base products for my face… so foundation, concealer, bronzer… that sorta thing. So I just wanted to make a little announcement on my blog so you can go and check it out!! I’m learning all about videoing and editing. It’s all very new and alien to me but I’m having fun and that’s the main thing!

   

So yeah if you would like to check it out that would be great!! I have big plans for my channel and I look forward to chatting with you guys!!






Thank you for reading

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment