Pages

Monday 23 June 2014

Current Top Drugstore/High-Street Pink Lipsticks

Hello Beauties,


First I want to give a shout out to all my Irish girls who are LOVING the weather at the moment! AMAZING!! I will be putting up blog posts on everything tanning soon but I’m just putting some products on trial at the moment. Today I thought I would share with you guys my top picks for pink drugstore/high-street lipstick at the moment. I love love love pink lipstick. Its very girly and compliments most make-up looks.


So here are my top 5 – 






I have 5 different Brands to show you. These are in order of shade and not on how much I favor them as it depends on the day and my make-up look on which one I choose.




Barry M – 100





I love this baby pink colour. The only I don’t like is that Barry M don’t name their products. I love the names of products and think its half the fun of having your own product line. I would love a job where I could just give really cool names to products all day long haha.



Sleek – Babydoll





This is more of a peachy baby pink. Very cute <3


Maybelline – Rosy Dream




As you can tell this lipstick is well loved. It has good pigmentation but is not over powering on the lipstick. It is a luster kind product so it has a light sparkle or shine to it. I think it’s perfect for this time of year.



17 – Fushcia with Blue Pearl





I love hot pinks with a blue undertone (makes your teeth look whiter!!). I love this one I bought it a while back so I think this may be old packaging but nonetheless the product is a hit.



Wet & Wild – Fuschia with blue pearl  




Again another hot pink with blue undertone. This is a recent enough purchase but I just gravitated towards it in the store. It is very hard to find Wet & Wild in Ireland so I was so excited when I spotted a stand in my local Pennys/ Primark.     



I hope you enjoyed my post.



What are your top picks for this summer season??



Thank you for reading
xox




No comments:

Post a Comment