Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Bridal Make-up Look

Hello my lovelies,


So this was a bridal look for my portfolio. For this look I want my client to glow and look radiant .  I wanted the make-up soft and dewy and elegant. I was really happy with the way the look turned out and I think one day she will make a beautiful bride.






To create this look

  • I applied eye primer (Urban Decay, Original)
  • Next I applied a light cream shade of eyeshadow (Fuschia) all over the lids.   In the crease I applied a darker brown shadow (NAKED, naked ). Again the trick is to blending, blending, blending. No harsh lines or sharp edges in order to make the look soft
  •  I concealed under the eyes using yellow tint concealer (Fuschia)
  • I concealed any redness with green tint concealer (Fuschia)
  • I applied liquid foundation (Fuschia, nude)
  • Lightly powdered with translucent powder (Fuschia)
  • Next I  contoured the temples and under the cheekbones (Fuschia)
  • I applied a dusty pink blush to the cheeks (Fuschia)
  • I highlighted the cheekbones, the forehead, bridge of the nose and the cupids bow with highlighting powder (Fuschia)
  • I filled in and defined the eyebrows using eyebrow powder in a brown shade (Fuschia)
  • I lined the lower waterline with white pencil eyeliner (Fuschia)
  • I applied  Pink/Nude lipstick (Fuschia)




xox 















No comments:

Post a Comment