Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

10 Nail Varnishes I have been loving for Spring/Summer








Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. Today I thought I would share with you the shades of nail varnish which I have been loving and gravitating towards in the past couple of months. I have five 5 pastel shades and 5 bolder and brighter shades. 




If you would like to know more about these, just keep reading!! I will go through each polish individually.



Essence – Free Hugs


I love this colour. It’s such a happy, fun in the sun kind of colour



Essence – That’s what I mint 







This colour has recently been getting a bit of hype on you tube and it is well deserved. This colour is the perfect pastel mint colour!! Definitely worth a try!




Angelica – Lemoncello


I'm not sure how available this brand is. I bought mine in pennys/primark. They carry the whole range there. I was very impressed with the products consistency , application and colour selection – especially their pastel range. It is very hard to find a nice yellow. Well I struggle with it anyway. Some varnishes can make your hands look sick or dead. But I really do like this one!!






Barry M Nail Paint – Blue Moon



This is a beautiful baby blue shade. The only problem I had with this varnish is that is quite sheer on application so it can take a couple of coats to build up a solid colour. When you do however it is a beautiful colour.




Angelica – Apricot

As soon as that sun comes out coral screams to me!! And this shade was calling out to me as soon as I spotted it on the shelf. It is such a pretty colour and perfect for this time of year.




Glo Baby Glo



Unfortunately this polish doesn't seem to have a name. but I think that I purchased this in Pennys/Primark again. This for me is a summer nights kind of polish and I love it. Easy application with good colour, strongly pigmented from the first coat



Avon – Sand Shimmer




This was a recent rediscovery that I had in my collection and forgot about. This is Arabian nights, evening at the beach kind of polish. Very pretty.




Essence – Purple Sugar





I was instantly drawn to this polish! I don’t think the camera has picked up on how beautiful it is in real life. Again a fun bright colour for summer fun!!



Rimmel – Misty Jade

I love turquoise for this time of year! I just think the colour looks amazing against a tan!




Avon – Coral beat




Again gotta have coral but this is a brighter more vibrant shade!! I found the same issue with this polish as I did with the Barry M nail paint, quite sheer and needed to be built up.




I hope you enjoyed reading about my current favorite shade of nail varnish

What are your favorite shades for the summer??





Thank you for reading
xox
















No comments:

Post a Comment