Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

1st Photo-shoot!!

 










Hey guys,

So last week I did my first photo shoot as a make-up artist. It was so much fun and I wanted to share it with you guys!! I mean there was a lot of work involved and a lot of organising but I was very happy with the end result. I decided for my looks to create geek chic and high fashion. The location was perfect as well. It was located in a nightclub in Cork city. There was a lot of choice for background images for the photos.  For this photo-shoot not only was I in charge of make-up but also location, hair and wardrobe. It gave me a lot of insight into working in the industry and I learned a lot that day. Here are some photos I took from behind the scences of the shoot.   :D 







xox

No comments:

Post a Comment